Before and after photos on dental occlusion treatment for overbite performed in our Braces Orthodontics office.
Cosmetic dentistry with porcelain laminates dental veneers to close an anterior open bite. Anterior open bite is a lack of, or actually, a negative overbite.
1) “Before” photo with broken centrals and open bite. This patient also had a dental prophylaxis teeth cleaning and teeth whitening.
2) Facial depth cut for porcelain tooth veneer on #9.
3) Initial preparation on #8 and #9.
4) Final preparation of #8 and #9.
5) Slightly reducing contact with sandpaper strip.
6) Retraction cord packed before impression.
7) Final porcelain teeth veneers.
8) Porcelain veneers cemented.